This video shows you how to delete a Steam game.
See more videos by Max here:
Steam games can take up a lot of space on your hard drive as your game library grows. As a result, at some point you’ll likely need to make the hard decision to delete some of your Steam games to free up space. When this time comes, deleting Steam games can be done in a few quick clicks.
Now let’s talk through the steps to remove Steam games from your computer.
Step 1. Launch the Steam client on your computer.
Step 2. Click “Library” in the row of options along the top of the screen if it isn’t selected initially. You’ll see a list of games associated with your Steam account along the left side of the screen.
Step 3. Right-click the game you want to delete from your computer. A context menu opens.
Step 4. Click “Uninstall” in the context menu. A Delete Game Files dialog box appears, informing you that moving forward with deleting this game will remove all game content associated with this game from your computer.
Step 5. Click “Delete.” A message that the game is being uninstalled appears very briefly before the game is removed from your computer. Your selected game will be uninstalled in a matter of seconds.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rdccairo.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí những thông tin mới nhất về game quay slot Angry Birds 789club
- 2 game bắn cá trên facebook đáng chơi và mẹo chiến thắng nhanh chóng
- Tổng hợp những game bắn cá đổi thẻ bạn nên tham gia ngay
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt Raft 2020 thành công 100% – HaDoanTV
- Hướng dẫn cách dùng tay cầm chơi game mobile giả lập trên PC – Áp dụng cho mọi loại game